FACEBOOK LIKES

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gerald Celente - I am all for this Occupy Wallstreet

Gerald Celente promotes direct democracy , if we can bank online we can vote online , we already have mob rule , it is not called the Gambinos and the Bananos it is called the Republicans and the Democrats , Wall street has hijacked Washington , it is not a revolving door it is an open door , they are a bunch of people that are incompetent and inept that keep getting more and more chances to mess things up at greater levels . Gerald Celente : and I have to tell you , I am all for this Occupy Wallstreet thing I have been going down there we have people down there , and the reason I am for it is that these people are not tossing cocktail Molotovs they are not doing anything dangerous , they are everyday people they are not a bunch of hippies

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment